Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 November 2015

Welcome to my part of the Blog

Welcome!!
Hellooo!!! This is the Life Advice part of the Blog. This is MY part of the blog. MINE! And I don’t care if you guys don’t want to read, that’s fine. But mainly I do this for fun. Now I’m going introduce myself; just for you guys. Let me tell you a bit about myself.
·        I am in Secondary school.
·        I am a 13 year old girl.
·        I absolutely LOVE books.
·        I listen to Rock (Especially BMTH)
·        I live in London, England.

Yeah, that’s pretty much all you need to know about me. But that’s enough about me; let’s talk about the blog.
So the main reason to start a Blog is to show the world that you exist and that you want to leave your tiny, tiny mark on the Internet where it will become immortal. Now I am not starting this for that specific reason. No. I am starting this part of this Blog because I think that school is hell. HELL I tell you. Now you may be nodding your head in agreement.  But you might also be shaking your head trying to tell me other wise but it’s true. Maybe not for you because you may be the pretty one all the boys want or you may be the smart one who always gets A’s or you might fit into a group. But for the “outcasts” it’s hard. And the people who have friends but who get hated on a lot. It’s hard going to your classes’ knowing that people hate you and walking through the corridors trying to make yourself invisible. It’s tiring. And I’m not saying that this only happens in Secondary school. No it can happen in College, in Uni, in Primary school, etc. And I think that when this happens you get very lonely and very sad and you may think that you are very weird, and the only one that feels like this. But your not. You’re not the only one. So this part of the Blog is for advice, tips and ‘Life Hacks’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment