Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 November 2015

Meet The Fangirl

Hi,
So I am going to introduce my self with out really saying my name as I don’t really want that on the internet. but just to break it down, I am a massive fangirl and its actually really hard to live life normally while being a fangirl, if you are one, then you will know my struggle, from getting into fights with people about loving someone way to much or just someone pissing you off but everyone does that. But with being a fangirl/boy it comes with responsibilities and that’s like
1)    Always voting for a good 24 hours straight so your fav (insert what you love best e.g. band) wins a comp
2)    If someone is hating on (insert celeb crush name e.g. Luke Hemmings) you make sure to slay there ass down and they wish they never commented but do this with out bulling as no body want a bully, just slay them really, but in a nice way that makes them wish  they never commented
3)    Making a fan account (follow my twitter acc @lukesalien_ on twitter and on ig)but you only really do this when your so obsessed with someone that they are like your life, you don’t have to do this but some times the fangirl/boy in you needs to explode all your emotions with people who go through the same thing
4)    To pre-order every single merchandise/album if you really want it though and always listen to they’re music and remember every lyric.
You don’t have to do any of this but this is what I do all the time but if you can’t tell im kind of 5sos trash. And if you didn’t know already im so obsessed with 5sos but please don’t call them 5 es-oh-es or ask “why are they 5 seconds of summer if there are only 4 of them” because that will cause me to got angry. And let me assure you, you don’t want to make a fangirl angry if you don’t want to get slayed.

But this is all I really have to say as an intro. If you want to know anything else about me just comment below J

No comments:

Post a Comment